Drunkard's Walk Forums
Possible 3D resources thread #2 - Printable Version

+- Drunkard's Walk Forums (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums)
+-- Forum: General (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: My Apartment Manager is not an Isekai Character (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Possible 3D resources thread #2 (/showthread.php?tid=14501)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2 - robkelk - 06-02-2023

Hmmmmm... this looks like Ritsu's hairdo in her college days.... What, I can get it and the hair-colour pack in a bundle for $1, today only? <grab> (At that price, I don't mind buying a couple of things I already had in order to get some things that I didn't have.)

RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2 - robkelk - 06-05-2023

Not nearly as good a deal as the last hairdo, but more useful: Half Up Romantic Style Hair for Genesis 9 and 8 Female.

That is Juri's hairdo, isn't it? Along with so many other female high-class teenage athletes.

RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2 - Bob Schroeck - 06-05-2023

Yeah, that could easily be Juri.

RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2 - robkelk - 06-08-2023

Ami's bedroom.

Okay, maybe not. Smile But I'm sure I can find a use for it somewhere.

RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2 - Norgarth - 06-09-2023

(06-08-2023, 06:03 PM)robkelk Wrote: Ami's bedroom.

Okay, maybe not. Smile But I'm sure I can find a use for it somewhere.

Nah, that's not her bedroom (there's no bed), it's her living room. Big Grin

RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2 - robkelk - 06-12-2023

Hmmmmm... I could see Washuu-chan building one of these to serve as Tessa Testarossa's "captain's yacht".

RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2 - robkelk - 06-14-2023

Speaking of segways... I recall Minami uses one to get around Comiket ComiPa. Good thing I can take the post-apocalypse stuff off this week's freebie.

RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2 - robkelk - 06-21-2023

If they're just going to give me a Peanut Cactus model for free, I'll take it.

Now, where can I use it? I don't know which cacti grow where.

RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2 - robkelk - 06-27-2023

Brand new today: Sailor Outfit.

I think i can find a use for it. Smile

RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2 - robkelk - 07-01-2023

Let's see... half-price because it's in the semi-annual sale that ends today, another 15% off because it was on my wishlist before yesterday (which is also for today-only), and since today's the first of the month, I have a coupon. Janie and Febrie have a cute new dress in their closet -- the bracelets and the magic wand are bonuses.

RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2 - robkelk - 08-02-2023

If they're just going to give me a shrubbery and a hallway for free, I'm sure I can find uses for them somewhere. (Alas, there are no shrubberies in Artoria's neighbourhood.)

RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2 - Bob Schroeck - 08-02-2023

Quote: (Alas, there are no shrubberies in Artoria's neighbourhood.)

Well, then, someone must go on a quest to bring her a shrubbery.

One that looks nice.

And not too expensive.

RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2 - robkelk - 08-15-2023

If they're going to sell me this set for $2, I'll take it. Oil lamps can find places at Gulfside Rest, the old Dietmeir place, and anywhere else where folks can expect to be without power on occasion... or who like the look. (And a few of them are decorative rather than utilitarian, so those can find their way into Hotaru's bedroom.)

RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2 - robkelk - 08-16-2023

New today: Mio's hairdo, in a version usable on both the newest version of Genesis (and thus is future-proofed) and the version I'm using for this project.

RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2 - Bob Schroeck - 08-16-2023

(08-15-2023, 06:03 PM)robkelk Wrote: If they're going to sell me this set for $2, I'll take it. Oil lamps can find places at Gulfside Rest, the old Dietmeir place, and anywhere else where folks can expect to be without power on occasion...

Oh yeah, the Dietmeier place is probably going to have a dozen or more of those hanging around. Nice.

RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2 - Inquisitive Raven - 08-16-2023

(08-15-2023, 06:03 PM)robkelk Wrote: If they're going to sell me this set for $2, I'll take it. Oil lamps can find places at Gulfside Rest, the old Dietmeir place, and anywhere else where folks can expect to be without power on occasion... or who like the look. (And a few of them are decorative rather than utilitarian, so those can find their way into Hotaru's bedroom.)

I see a mention of mantles which implies that some of these lamps can use propane rather than oil, some of which I might have a use for if any of my residents or I do camping events.

RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2 - robkelk - 09-09-2023

Speaking of camping, Camping Gear was on sale for about $1.50 after all my discounts today. Hacksaw, hatchet, canteen, entrenching tool, compass, and flint and steel.

They're doing three-hour deep-discount deals now, and this outfit and bow came up for 95% off. I suppose I could put Belphebe in it eventually, even if it does have a scandalously-low décolletage.

RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2 - robkelk - 09-13-2023

If they're going to sell me this hotel room for less than $1 as one of those three-hour deep-discount deals, I'll take it. There's bound to be a residence somewhere out there that was converted from a budget hotel or a college dorm, after all.

RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2 - robkelk - 09-16-2023

Yeah, I'll have that for a dollar. (Okay, $1.04). Definitely not a Harley, but I don't recognize the styling.

RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2 - Dartz - 09-16-2023

Looks Like one of these - or based on them anyway.

Expensive taste

RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2 - robkelk - 09-19-2023

I'm pretty sure I can use this week's "free for members" item somewhere in the Obligatory Beach Episode.

RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2 - Bob Schroeck - 09-19-2023

... I have never seen a double-wide beach chair ever in my life. And I live practically on the Jersey Shore.

RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2 - Dartz - 09-19-2023

And given who the most likely user would be....

....it seems incredibly flimsy.

RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2 - Bob Schroeck - 09-19-2023

It's flimsy even if it's two friendly people. Yeah, that can't possibly work in real life.

RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2 - robkelk - 09-24-2023

I'll have this for a dollar. Now what am I going to use it for? It's too small to be the Infinity Library.