Drunkard's Walk Forums
Crossovers That Should Be: Legends Dabon - Printable Version

+- Drunkard's Walk Forums (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums)
+-- Forum: General (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Other People's Fanfiction (http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Crossovers That Should Be: Legends Dabon (/showthread.php?tid=8290)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- Duane Peters - 08-22-2012

He's actually the Black Guardian, and now the Doctor will have toi save her...again.

- Duane Peters - 08-23-2012

"In 2272, a crack Enclave commando team was sent to prison by a military tribunal for a crime they did not commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the D. C. ruins. Today, still wanted by the Enclave, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem...if no one else can help...and if you can find them; maybe you can hire the A-team.
Because war...war never changes."

- Bluemage - 08-26-2012

[Image: o89qtv.jpg]

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.

- dark seraph - 08-28-2012

While talking to some friends on line, they got into a conversation about the Assassin Creed games and while one was explaining the back story, I mentioned that it sounded like the Assassin Creed series could fit in the Stargate universe.

So now we are trying to actually find said cross over now Tongue

- SkyeFire - 09-01-2012

"Flying tanks?  Giant robots?  This is beyond stupidity!  This is madness!""Madness?  Madness?  THIS!  IS!  DARPAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

(No, I have no idea what it's crossing over with.  But I'll bet it could fit darn well into almost any/every mecha anime ever filmed)

- SkyeFire - 09-04-2012

Or, in response to more recent events....
"A rocket-powered skycrane cable-dropping rovers onto Mars?  This is madness!"
"THIS!  IS!  NASAAAAA!!!!!!!"
(I'm really, really behind....)

- Jinx999 - 09-10-2012

Digger of Unnecessarily Convoluted Tunnels visits Ponyville.

- Lubaf - 09-10-2012

Can't be sure if this belongs here or not:

Dota 2 heroes in Mass Effect.

No, I have no idea what caused this idea. I'm inflicting it on you anyway.

Thanks

Luc "The International" French

- Bluemage - 09-11-2012

Jinx999 Wrote:Digger of Unnecessarily Convoluted Tunnels
We've replaced the Digger of Unnecessarily Convoluted Tunners with Simon the Digger.  Let's see who the hell doesn't notice.

I've been writing a bit.

- SkyeFire - 09-15-2012

2014:  When the Angles begin attacking Earth, the MIB decide they've had enough of this upstart NERV organization and decide to demonstrate how you really fight off alien menaces.  This is when Gendo and SEELE discover the hard way that they didn't have every other secret organization in the world cataloged, subverted, and defanged.Zed:  "There are more things in heaven and earth, Ikari, than are mentioned in your Dead Sea Scrolls.  And we're it."

(my favorite episode is "Dance Like You Want to Win!" with the MIB/Section-2 dance-off (Agent J's song-and-dance combo turns it into a total curbstomp battle).

Noisy Cricket, meet Ramiel.  Ramiel, meeBOOOOOOOM!!!!!

"Advanced Neuralization De-Traumatization Technique -- now we have sane Evangelion pilots."

"You know, Rei makes this look good.  And the office has so many aliens, she actually feels normal here."

- Jorlem - 09-16-2012

SkyeFire Wrote:2014:  When the Angles begin attacking Earth, the MIB decide they've had enough of this upstart NERV organization and decide to demonstrate how you really fight off alien menaces.  This is when Gendo and SEELE discover the hard way that they didn't have every other secret organization in the world cataloged, subverted, and defanged.Zed:  "There are more things in heaven and earth, Ikari, than are mentioned in your Dead Sea Scrolls.  And we're it."

(my favorite episode is "Dance Like You Want to Win!" with the MIB/Section-2 dance-off (Agent J's song-and-dance combo turns it into a total curbstomp battle).

Noisy Cricket, meet Ramiel.  Ramiel, meeBOOOOOOOM!!!!!

"Advanced Neuralization De-Traumatization Technique -- now we have sane Evangelion pilots."

"You know, Rei makes this look good.  And the office has so many aliens, she actually feels normal here."
Quote:When the Angles
So, this is a three way cross between NGE, MiB, and Flatland?
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

- Sirrocco - 09-16-2012

...and now I'm imagining some sort of cracktastic Evangelion/MiB/Elite Beat Agents crossover - just as previously described, except that the epic struggles between the MiB, Nerv, and the Angels are carried out as a series of increasingly improbable dance-fights

- robkelk - 09-16-2012

Jorlem Wrote:
Quote:When the Angles
So, this is a three way cross between NGE, MiB, and Flatland?
"I have... an angle."  - Captain Stern, Heavy Metal

How do we toss him into this mix? (My first impulse is "as an alien contracted to the MIB"...)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

- Star Ranger4 - 09-16-2012

Not so much contracted as drafted. "You OWE us after that $$location incident"
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

- SkyeFire - 09-17-2012

So... I finally got some episodes of Yamato 2199 to watch.  

And now what's jammed in my brain is the scenario where the Yamato drops out of warp partway to Iscandar... and finds themselves astonished-gunport-to-desparate-gunport with... the BattleStar Galactica.

Captain Okita and Commander/Admiral Adama (Edward James Olmos version) -- the respective crews discover that both cultures in parallel evolved the "separated at birth" meme.

Starbuck and female!Yamamoto -- rebellious female fighter jocks with something to prove.  God have mercy.

"Let's get the old girl ready to roll and kick some Cylon ass!"
"Gamilon."
"WhatEVER!"

The Galactica's badly overworked Doc Cottle will be happy to have someone to trade Sober Days with, FINALLY.

Analyzer could be in for a bit of a rough time, though.

- Bluemage - 09-17-2012

Sirrocco Wrote:...and now I'm imagining some sort of cracktastic Evangelion/MiB/Elite Beat Agents crossover - just as previously described, except that the epic struggles between the MiB, Nerv, and the Angels are carried out as a series of increasingly improbable dance-fights
Is this when the SCP Foundation shows up to break everything up?
Or do they just send in their own agents, and some sort of Safe-class DJ table SCP for BGM?

I've been writing a bit.

- Jinx999 - 09-17-2012

Yotsuba and Shadowchild.

- itsune9tl - 09-17-2012

Here at Folgers Fanfiction Labs we've secretly replaced the 13th Angel with Yotsuba!
Let's see how long it takes anybody other than Rei Ayanami to notice.

- Duane Peters - 10-10-2012

It's so brilliant, I'm not sure why anyone hasn't done it yet. Replace Arabella Figg with Eglantine Price. (Harry Potter/Bedknobs and Broomsticks)

- Ebony - 10-10-2012

Duane Peters Wrote:It's so brilliant, I'm not sure why anyone hasn't done it yet. Replace Arabella Figg with Eglantine Price. (Harry Potter/Bedknobs and Broomsticks)
You could also have Professor Poppins (looking quite matronly by the time of Harry and the Gang but still wearing her little black hat with the fake cherries and daisies) running classes on Etiquette and Decorum at Hogwarts quite easily.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

- Bob Schroeck - 10-11-2012

Not so much replace her as have Miss Price move into one of the houses on Privet Drive (retirement home, she'd be in her 80s) and end up teaching Harry on the side...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

- Ebony - 10-11-2012

Bob Schroeck Wrote:Not so much replace her as have Miss Price move into one of the houses on Privet Drive (retirement home, she'd be in her 80s) and end up teaching Harry on the side...
And, of course, "Headmaster" Emelius Browne would be shilling to rubes down on Portabello Road (where the riches of ages are stowed). Perfect spot to hid a horcrux, wouldn't you think?
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

- Bob Schroeck - 10-11-2012

Turn it into the beginnings of a megacrossover by making it Emmett Brown instead of Emilius... or perhaps they're relatives. Mm. Emelius would have to be in his 90s by that point, anyway.

Hm. More ideas. One or more of the children took up the study of the Brown-Price style of magic, which is suspiciously like Will and Word in implementation. They'd be in their 60s by Harry's era, so they might be the Elders of a large clan of wandless magic users completely unknown to the Ministry... And perhaps the Wizarding World is completely unknown to them until they meet Harry... who shows a talent for their magic as well as Wizarding magic. And of course there's a rogue member of the clan who'll give the Ministry a justification for some overblown and violent reaction to discovering their existence, and who teams up with Voldemort...

Hm. Where could you take this from here?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

- Duane Peters - 10-11-2012

I'm not sure...but I'm ordering the anniversary edition of "Bedknobs and Broomsticks" from Amazon this paycheck...

- RomanFanboy - 10-11-2012

Anyone else noticed that some of the FTL in Mass Effect kind of looks like the Inertialess drive in Lensmen if you squint? I'm thinking Lensman Shepard and the relays between GP HQ and the Citadel being opened between say First Lensman and Galactic Patrol.