Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers That Should Not Be 27 - three sets of three rules of three... stinkers
RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 27 - three sets of three rules of three... stinkers
It's the ghost girl from The Ring climbing out of a Teletubby's belly TV Screen.
RE: Crossovers That Should Not Be 27 - three sets of three rules of three... stinkers
A different flavor of "Ie... ie, yamete!" then.
--
‎noli esse culus
Like she comes out of TV screens in the "Ring/Ringu" movies, she's coming out of the TV screen on the stomach of that teletubbie.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
[Image: oYBXcjF.jpg]
I remember the holiday shopping season the year Tickle Me Elmo came out. Can confirm, that's 100% legit.
--
‎noli esse culus
It's a Ringu Teletubbies cross, horror not pr0n
SEZ
BZG
Kathleen Kennedey creates the new movie Dinsey's The Tarn-birthing-person of Gor and will fight the patriarchy
Star Wars: Revenge of the Nerds
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown