Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
party combat buff: Yin Yang by USS
party combat buff: Yin Yang by USS
I thought I posted this already recently, but apparently not. Insert shrug emoji here.

Yin Yang by USS
(google search link, becvause I still can't get YT pages to not freeze Firefox. That might be why I didn't psot it before, just thought about doing so...)

Effects:

Extract of Champions: moderate general all-around physical performance boost to allies in AoE

Infinite Stealth Positions: large buff to Disguise, Hide, and Sneak for all allies in AoE. When you and three friends all need to hid behind the same lamp post, or as a hedge by each holding a couple of leafy twigs, and when moving from one to the other, this is your song.

Infinite Ammunition: Just what it says on the tin, for thge duration of the song Doug and all allies in his AoE will have depleted bullets/arrows.shuriken/blaster charges/spell power/any other ranged attack with a consumable component refilled by his metagift. Physical ones are permanent even after it runs out, leaving everyone topped up. (once used afterward they deplete a snormal, of course.) Does not affect vehicle fuel, even if there are energy weapons powered from the powerpant, only the charge of any capacitors used for smoothing the power draw, etc.

(please excuse amy typos, I'm having trouble adjusting to suddenly defraded vision )
--
‎noli esse culus