Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you have left Egon?
What do you have left Egon?
Is anyone else getting DNS lookup errors accessing Eyrie Productions? And if so, I forget who all, if any of the usual suspects hang here but they might want
to let whoever Rei is staying with now know that there might be a problem.

Hopefully its just a propogation problem local to my dns server, but JIC, you know?
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

Same problem here.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

yeah, i've been having problems with it since last night...
-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.

Likewise...

--Sam

"Blood covers The City like a big red afghan."

having checked the epu livejournal, it appears to be all zoner's fault: he's out of town Smile
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.

Actually, no, the problem isn't Zoner.

A lot of the stuff got moved up to the Greater Tri-Podunk Area (aka Gryphon's neck of the woods) and apparently the Magical Snow Thing turned his DSL into
NoDSL. Once the Greater Tri-Podunk Glorious People's Communication Collective And Bacon Delivery Network gets it fixed, we'll be back.

Geoff Depew

Your Reporter On The InsideBrazil has decided you're cute.

aaaaaand ..... they're back!
----

Well, that explains why I had trouble reaching them Thursday night...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Aha. Well, that does explain a lot... I always thought it was funny the way the murphy switch would freak Rei out any time Zoner went outa town while she was
living with him... the fact she's back with G explains why she's been behaving better of late.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

I noticed it when I had to quote UF2's definition of "Godzillion." Good thing I have a local mirror.

Also, this.

Pronounced "shy guy."