Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
page Layout...
page Layout...
Hey, Bob?
Have you considered adding button links to the board and the Art page to the left hand coloumn? I was just scrolling through the page the other day and was thinking it would be nice if I didn't have to do that."I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."

-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Links
I agree."There's only one kind of monster that uses bullets"
Re: Links
Oh, yeah, good idea. I should have thought of that. With luck (and my schedule) by Monday or so...

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
My luck is worse than I thought. In the past I've made the buttons for my site in Paint Shop Pro using an inverted selection on the text to apply the "chisel" tool. But when I rebuilt my system after the problems at the end of November, I got the latest version of PSP from Jasc -- and I can't make the buttons come out right. They look awful. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I'm getting to the point where I'm considering uninstalling the latest PSP and looking for earlier versions.

-- Bob
---------
Heh. I kinda know how you feel. Myself, I'm peeved at Dell. It seems that instead of including a REAL paint packaged, they included the trial package of PSP. I mean, couldn't they have gotten permission to install the real thing instead of making us shell out even more?"I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Up until this version, at least, I would have said that even the trial version of PSP was pretty darn good...

-- Bob
---------