Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sllllloooooooowwwwwww.......
Sllllloooooooowwwwwww.......
Its wierd... as of the last two weeks or so Aceess Denied has become the slowest loading page I've run across.

You didn't tweak anything did you Bob? At the moment I'm assuming that its something in the most recent update of Firefox that's misbehaving,
since this happened after the relaunch and therefore shouldnt be anything added or taken away THEN....
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

Nope, haven't done anything but add a little text to a couple pages in the last few weeks. Nothing that would slow things down.

(A couple minutes later: I just hopped over to the site in a different tab, and it's running nice and fast tonight. No idea what could be slowing it down
for you.)
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Fwierd. Gotta be something I've picked up on this end then. The site is the only place doing it though... once I pop over to yuku for the boards speed
shoots back to where it was.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

I just tried downloading a few random pages from Bob's site; they came up faster than I expected.

When's the last time you updated your anti-virus files and did a scan? Does your DNS pass the "DNS Checker" test http://www.doxpara.com/]on this page? Does your ISP throttle traffic at random?
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012