Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to all
Hello to all
Well, I suppose it's high time I introduce my self.

Let's see....

1) I'm an ex-lifer who is into his 2nd career. Being an industrial hygienist wasn't what I had in mind, but with my prior experience of handling and using dangerous chemicals, who knew?

2) I live in Los Angeles. And I don't care what Ed Bercerra thinks of the place. Even if we get earthquakes, at least it's warm. I had enough of cold places to last me a lifetime!

3) I'm a wargamer, not an RPG'er. My first impulse in a hostile situation is to blow the other guy off the face of the map. If you look at the word overkill, you'd probably see my face.

4) I only started getting into anime in a big way about 2 years ago. I was on a trip, looked at the cartoon network, saw Gundam wing and I was hooked. Pitiful.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Re: Hello to all
Hi right back at you! ^_^
3) I'm a wargamer, not an RPG'er. My first impulse in a hostile situation is to blow the other guy off the face of the map. If you look at the word overkill, you'd probably see my face.

oh... wh40,k?
no Warhamer 40k is still fantasy RPG IMO. I play 15/25mm Napoleonic minatures with a healthy helping of modern era wargaming.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Re: 40k?
It's a pity Barry Cadwgan isn't using these boards -- he's in Australia, sure, but he's a miniatures wargamer, too. (Long long time ago, he sent me photos of the "Spanish Inquisition" figures he did up to go with his period Spanish army. Complete with comfy chair.)

-- Bob
---------
There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus.
Re: 40k?
wow o.o historical wargaming... cool... but ah well what ever I play must fulfill at least one of three requirements...
1)must have a big giant robot, or a good facsimile of.
2) it must have a good story.
3)must be fun.
Tongue historical wargaming does nothing for me Tongue
The problem is work is getting ni the way of fun. I haven't played any cmapaigns for a while. I have to shift to gaming over the net to satisfy my craving. I'm really beginning o think that miniature wargaming is starting to die off. I haven't seen any new faces in the cons I go to.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Re: Wargaming
heh id say it was doing well here... except all the new faces is me and my friends which just joined 40k about at the start of the year...