Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look! Here's a newbie!
Look! Here's a newbie!
I've heard about DW on and off again for a while (2003 or so), but I never got around to reading it 'till now.

Doug's an awesome, awesome character.

I've been reading fanfiction since 1995, from Undocumented Features originally, and I kinda went from there.

It's a neat, cozy community here. Though I was wondering if anyone has heard from Darren "Twister" Steffler. I fondly remember Twisted
Path

Anywhoo, take it easy, guys and gals

Welcome to the forums, paladindythe! You'll find we're a friendly and easygoing bunch here, so if any of the current topics (including the communal writing projects we've got going on) interests you, just feel free to jump on in with both feet.

Thanks for your kind words about DW; I hope the ending Chris and I have cooked up for DW5 will maintain your high opinion of it! Oh, and if you poke around here, you'll be able to find the occasional bit of supporting fiction, like Rob Kelk's Legend of Galactic Girls, that you may not have come across yet.

Anyway, glad to have you!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Quote:Oh, and if you poke around here, you'll be able to find the occasional bit of supporting fiction, like Rob Kelk's Legend of Galactic Girls, that you may not have come across yet.
Aw, now I'm going to have to write the rest of that story...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

yeah, but the person I'd really love to hear more from is RevDark and his Thibor stories.....
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

Very good point. We need to get Shayne a new civilization to live in so he's happier and more inclined to write.
-- Bob
---------

Ah well. I also post in the Eyrie Productions Forums (under the name stevo--or is it steveo, I forget...)

Hmm.. I'll get to adding my little piece of the pie.

take care

--Chris Stevenson

IT Guy/ Soldier, currently serving in the nation of *ahem* SW Asia (OPSEC--wheee!)

Well, that answers the question I forgot to ask, which is how you learned of DW. Coolness.

Looking forward to seeing more from you around the place!
-- Bob
---------

Oi! Yo, 'member me from over on the EPU side? The wandering gaijin sailor at large in Yokosuka, Japan. ^_^