Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Just because you can doesn't mean you should
Just because you can doesn't mean you should
#1
Software engineer Jordan Scales wrote a CSS-only file that makes plain HTML look like Windows 98

I was tempted to apply the CSS to All The Tropes's page for Windows 98, but ATT doesn't have a page for (just) Windows 98. So you're saved from that, at least. Smile
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Reply
RE: Just because you can doesn't mean you should
#2
Seeing that, yess the battleship grey I could leave behind, but it also reminds me how much I loathe the current "flat design" fad. Give me some goddamn window borders, at least, so I can tell if what I'm clicking on will pull focus to what I want or pull the one behind it to the front and hide everything!
--
‎noli esse culus
Reply
RE: Just because you can doesn't mean you should
#3
There is no hell hot enough.
Oh sweet meteor of death
Fall upon us.
Deliver us in fire
To Peace everlasting.
Reply
RE: Just because you can doesn't mean you should
#4
Now if someone could replicate the look of Mac OS 8 through CSS, then I'd be impressed.
--
‎noli esse culus
Reply
RE: Just because you can doesn't mean you should
#5
I shared this link with my coworkers, by the way, and one responded with this site.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)