Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers that should be: Here we go again
Crossovers that should be: Here we go again
Previous thread

since the old thread had reach 13 pages...

[Image: PCrPi4E.jpg]
[Image: VTqozf1.jpg]
RE: Crossovers that should be: Here we go again
[Image: fbLt9s5.jpg]
[Image: LpbefKl.jpg]
[Image: H4PqrrY.jpg]
[Image: 0LuDang.jpg]

[Image: 06GgGEc.jpg]
So, a crossover between Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Batman, Star Wars, and Ghostbusters? I think you have the wrong thread - "Should Not Be" is just down the hall.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
I dunno, there'd be a lot less problems in the Star Wars galaxy if Ani had the Black Knight's can-do attitude, just for example. Or if the Jedi who went to arrest Palpatine had been able to soften him up by saying "Ni!" -- though I suppose that's not a power the Jedi would generally be willing to use, but at least Yoda can handle throwing lightning around, so maybe him or Mace. The Jedi were already carrying bat-rebreathers on their utility belts, so no problem there, and Mark Hamill is plenty versatile enough to voice multiple roles if need be. Likewise, busting Palpy's ghost in Endor orbit instead of leaving him to find his way to whatever stupid bullshit offscreen justifications Mouse Wars used to bring him back would once again solve so many problems.

SO. MANY. PROBLEMS.

I mean, he was even "canonically" (for Mouse Wars level canonicity) beaten by crossing the streams, so it's even less of a stretch than the other two being part of the setting.

Take the time to actually put it together, and I think this is indeed the right thread.
--
‎noli esse culus
Don't ask me why I was going through the "Tonight's Episode" tumblr, because I don't know why myself. But I found this on page 6:

[Image: tumblr_pvrbznKTQH1vtcma0o1_1280.pnj]

Police Squad / Drunkard's Walk, anyone?
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
<snrk>
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
"Raising Heart! Senshi Mode!"

"Stand by ready, Make up."
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw, formerly of Zero Punctuation, has an ambitious Mega Crossover idea...

-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
[Image: F044lQD.jpg]
[Image: emXBmcw.jpg]