Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a couple song ideas
a couple song ideas
'Anything' by Headlyhttp://www.youtube.com/v/-5fLRRklByI&version=3 ... _gdataNote: the radio version replaces the various F-bombs with 'forget'
Everybody said, you better stay in school,Get a real job, boy, don't be a fool,Burn that guitar, you can never be a star,I can, I can, I can, so
A thousand disbelievers couldn't keep me on the ground,I've invented a momentum that'll never slow me down,I believe it cause I feel it, and I shout it out loud,I can, I can, I can, so
Everybody said, boy, don't go any higher,uh uh, fuck that, I can do anything,Never push the limit, and don't play with fire,uh uh, fuck that, I can do anything,Na na na Na na na na Na na na na na naWear my heart on my fist takeyou by surprise fighter,uh uh, fuck that, I can do anything
(hahaha okay, okay, okay)
Be a movie star, or rock a main stage,An Xbox tester, or an astronaut in space,If they tell you that you can't,You can shove it in their face,I can, I can, I can, so
A hundred thousand disbelievers couldn't keep me on the ground,I've invented a momentum that'll never slow me down,I believe it cause I feel it, and I shout it out loud,I can, I can, I can, so
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)
I can do anything,Never try, never win, never get a break,You miss a hundred percent of the shotsyou never take,Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh [x3]
Everybody said boy, don't go any higher,uh uh, fuck that, I can do anything,Never push the limit, and don't play with fire,uh uh, fuck that, I can do anything,
Everybody said, boy, don't go any higher,uh uh, fuck that, I can do anything,Never push the limit, and don't play with fire,uh uh, fuck that, I can do anything,Na na na Na na na na Na na na na na naWear my heart on my fist takeyou by surprise fighter,uh uh, fuck that, I can do anythingNa na na Na na na na Na na na na na na
Everybody said, boy, don't go any higher,uh uh, fuck that, I can do anything
Power: could be useful as another inspirational song for the EVA step***************************************'Safe and Sound' by Capital Citieshttp://www.youtube.com/v/47dtFZ8CFo8&version=3 ... tube_gdata
I could lift you upI could show you what you want to seeAnd take you where you want to beYou could be my luckEven if the sky is falling downI know that we'll be safe and soundWe're safe and sound
I could fill your cupYou know my river won't evaporateThis world we still appreciateYou could be my luckEven in a hurricane of frownsI know that we'll be safe and sound
(Safe and sound)We're safe and sound(Safe and sound)We're safe and sound(Hold your ground)We're safe and sound(Safe and sound)
I could show you loveIn a tidal wave of mysteryYou'll still be standing next to meYou could be my luckEven if we're six feet undergroundI know that we'll be safe and soundWe're safe and sound
Safe and soundSafe and soundHold your groundSafe and sound
I could lift you upI could show you what you want to seeAnd take you where you want to beYou could be my luckEven if the sky is falling downI know that we'll be safe and sound
I could lift you upI could show you what you want to seeAnd take you where you want to beYou could be my luckEven if the sky is falling downI know that we'll be safe and sound
We're safe and soundWe're safe and soundWe're safe and soundWe're safe and sound
(Safe and sound)We're safe and sound(Safe and sound)We're safe and sound(Hold your ground)We're safe and sound(Safe and sound)We're safe and sound
Power: Essentially turns the area of Doug's AoE (at the start of the song) into a giant environmental shield/bubble.  Once established the bubble's location is fixed and won't move even if Doug does.  The feild is proof against virtually any environmental danger,  from collapsing buildings/cliffs/ect, to tsunamis, to vaccum of space, dangerous levels of radiation, and so on.
Once 'cast' the sheild is permanent until Doug cancels it or he exits the bubble, but he can't use any other song's power while the field is up.