Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the curious...
For the curious...
I've finally gotten my Wikispace for Black Aeronaut Studios as fixed up as it's gonna get for now. I'll try and keep it updated. [Image: wink.gif]
There you'll find information about my stories, what parts I'm working on, and even some image links. Suggestions on how I can improve it are most welcome.
blackaeronaut.wikispaces.com
BTW: Bob, I think you might just be receiving chapter one of Guardian Angel in your email sometime in January. Now, I'm no big fan of the strictly ASCII style of presentation, but I do prefer to put my stuff into an easy and clean text with HTML tags so just about any web browser can read them. That okay with you?-NeoRaven
"I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity." -Edgar Allen Poe
Sponsored by Black Aeronaut Technologies -
Aerospace solutions for the discerning spacer.-NeoRaven

Aerospace solutions for the discerning spacer.
Re: For the curious...
Oh, sure, pure ASCII is just fine with me. I practically live in it, in email, out of simple paranoia.

-- Bob
---------
It's a "magical" land. I think "magical" is ancient Greek for "pain in the butt". -- Bun-Bun, Sluggy Freelance, 11/9/03
Scratch that. I've sent it to you now. If you have any questions for me what-so-ever, then it's gotta be handled fast because I'm moving to Harrisburg on Christmas Day and I'll be completely without internet until I can make arrangements.-NeoRaven
Aerospace solutions for the discerning spacer.-NeoRaven

Aerospace solutions for the discerning spacer.
I was so busy (and exhausted when not busy) over the holidays that I haven't looked at it. I am carrying a copy of it with me on my USB drive, though, so the first chance I get I can read it.
Maybe this afternoon, okay?

-- Bob
---------
It's a "magical" land. I think "magical" is ancient Greek for "pain in the butt". -- Bun-Bun, Sluggy Freelance, 11/9/03