Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*obligatory intro post widget*
*obligatory intro post widget*
Well hi, I'm KJ and not a cabbage or something. Associate of Mr. Fnord from various other places and projects. Wandered in after the posting of said personage's plotbunny and plan to use it as a spring board for my plan of global domination! MWAH HA HA HA HA!!!
*ahem* Maybe... the last part is best ignored.
Re: *obligatory intro post widget*
Welcome, welcome! I'm sure Bob will be along presently to tell you the rules (both of them), so I'll just skip ahead...
Quote:
Wandered in after the posting of said personage's plotbunny and plan to use it as a spring board for my plan of global domination! MWAH HA HA HA HA!!!
*ahem* Maybe... the last part is best ignored.
Why? It just shows that you're One Of Us.

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Welcome, KJ! By all means, feel free to use the forums to springboard your nefarious plans. We are an equal-opportunity discussion area.
As Rob has already hinted, we have two rules here: 1) Have fun, and 2) Play nice. Beyond that, we're pretty lax. Feel free to jump in on anything other than the plotbunny thread that interests you -- there's pretty much nothing here which is intended to be exclusive or restricted.
Anyway, thanks for joining up with us and I look forward to seeing your contributions to our little community-thing here.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
Such stringent rules they are. Wink And good, good... always looking for additional interesting places to poke around.