Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIX
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIX
What do people think about promoting Fixguy53ae to Autopatrolled/Automod? I've been checking his contributions against TVT every time I've had to approve any, and he's always given us original text, even when the contribution is 2K or more, he seems to have a reasonable grasp of grammar and usage, and (mostly) grasps markup and its proper use.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Sounds good to me. He's also willing to reply to mod posts on his user talk page.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Go for it, sounds like a valued user.
Quote:What do people think about promoting Fixguy53ae to Autopatrolled/Automod?

Okay, counting me that's three out of four mods recommending Trident for their patients who chew gum okaying his promotion.  I'll do that now.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Okay, I know we have this trope, but I'm drawing a complete and utter blank on what it's called: When a period piece set in the recent past has a soundtrack made completely of especially familiar hit music of the period. Digging through the Music Tropes category didn't help me, so I'm turning to the forums.

Thanks.
-- Bob

The closest I can find is Nothing but Hits.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
That's it. Thank you.
-- Bob