• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
City of Billboards
City of Billboards
[Image: screenshot_111009-21-23-27.jpg]

[Image: screenshot_111006-21-31-12.jpg]

[Image: screenshot_111009-22-39-03-1.jpg]

[Image: screenshot_111009-22-42-38.jpg]

[Image: screenshot_111009-22-48-23.jpg]

Huh... I've seen the PPD and Zomb care ones in game before my hiatus, but the other 3 are new... and the art style on the Clanket makes me giggle, I must admit
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

I showed Peggy the Clanket billboard and she turned and walked out of the room.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

"Just wait for it. In a couple of months, you'll be able to own your very own Clanket! Just 199 Paragon Points at the Paragon Market!!!"
Dread it. You know it's coming... Tongue
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.

I'm waiting for the Clanket infomercial on the Cape, personally. They could even build off their previous infomercial for the Nemesis Automaton-omatic. I don't know about the rest of you, but I think the Flanker sounds like a Nemesis plot.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Ebony Wrote:I'm waiting for the Clanket infomercial on the Cape, personally. They could even build off their previous infomercial for the Nemesis Automaton-omatic. I don't know about the rest of you, but I think the Flanker sounds like a Nemesis plot.
*goes and bugs a DJ* hee he hee

dark seraph Wrote:
Ebony Wrote:I'm waiting for the Clanket infomercial on the Cape, personally. They could even build off their previous infomercial for the Nemesis Automaton-omatic. I don't know about the rest of you, but I think the Flanker sounds like a Nemesis plot.
I'm not too sure you should do that... they might try and cry on your shoulder to provide the voice over work for it...

NO QUARTER!!!

Star Ranger4 Wrote:
dark seraph Wrote:
I'm not too sure you should do that... they might try and cry on your shoulder to provide the voice over work for it...
You say that as if it were a BAD thing. Big Grin

Logan Darklighter Wrote:
Star Ranger4 Wrote:I'm not too sure you should do that... they might try and cry on your shoulder to provide the voice over work for it...
You say that as if it were a BAD thing. Big Grin
Depends on DS's PoV, really.  I seem to recall his grousing in chat bout them all wanting his smexy voice for summat, though that might have been that he didnt really have the time to do it right then.

NO QUARTER!!!

Depends on if I join the street team.

they and the DJ's do most of the Voice work Tongue