Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
284 is enough - NEW new fic rec thread
Re: Beast Lord
Yeah, that's the scene I thought you probably meant.

-- Bob
---------
For Jor-El so loved the Earth, he sent his only begotten son...
Re: 284 is enough - NEW new fic rec thread
Filed under 'incomplete but so far interesting':
Draco Malfoy and the Summer From Hell
With Lucious Malfoy in Azkaban, and his mother dead, Draco's custody is to be determined by the Ministry of Magic. And after a knock-down drag-out argument between Cornelius Fudge, Severus Snape, and Albus Dumbledore, the Ministry position wins out: Draco will remain in custody of his mother's selected heir, Mr. William Black.
Unfortunately Mr. Black is also unavailable, and his will specifies his heiress to be one Buffy Summers... --
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Re: 284 is enough - NEW new fic rec thread
Okay, now just as a concept, that's hurting my head. Do I dare read it?
- CDSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
A kung-fu nun in a leather thong was no less extreme than anything else he had seen that day. - Rev. Dark's IST: Holy Sea World
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Draco Malfoy And The Summor Of Hell...
Hi, I'm just ducking in between laundry and packing...
Yes, it's worth reading. Unfortunately the author hasn't touched it since December 2005. Pity, that.

-- Bob
---------
An Utterly Original HP fic
Changeling.
Short and delightful.

-- Bob
---------
Re: An Utterly Original HP fic
Egads.
I say again, Egads.
It's a good thing the "twins" are relatively benevolent, since "their" creativity and willingness to go after "their" enemies makes "them" very scary.
Yikes.
I am ph1ll3d with ph33r
terrifed beyond the capacity for rational spelling, yet!
Why, you ask?
He is vengeance... he is the night... he is the Caped Crusader of Tokyo 3!
Quote:
Well What about this? Ritsuko began. We try to talk to him, at least Make him make contact with us. If we use the proper means, we could probably manipulate him into doing things for us. Gendo looked thoughtful, before he opened a drawer of his desk. He reached into it, and retrieved a stack of plastic-wrapped papers. He slid them across the desktop to Ritsuko, who picked the first off the top of the stack and blinked.
Detective Comics Batman? The doctor looked up at Gendo. You cant be serious.
Begin a new project, Doctor, Gendo ordered. Offer a reward to whoever of our staff can make contact with Batman. Perhaps some clue to how to accomplish it exists in these Pre-Impact graphic novels. He turned his chair to face the window of the office, Dismissed.
Ritsuko and Fuyutsuki departed, leaving the Commander to brood once more Before he turned and opened another drawer. He retrieved another plastic-bound comic book, which he carefully, meticulously, opened, before opening the book itself and beginning to read.
Superman is such a moron Shame we couldnt have him instead of Batman, Gendo muttered to himself, engrossed in the ancient serial.
A kung-fu nun in a leather thong was no less extreme than anything else he had seen that day. - Rev. Dark's IST: Holy Sea World
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
Odd pairing
Has anyone ever seen a Buffy fanfic with a Willow/Spike pairing? I woke up this morning thinking it could be fun to read...
Re: Odd pairing
Oh no, thereis *none* of that. I mean, who wants to read about Willow getting it on with Spike, of all people.
(That was sarcasm, FYI.)
They're too busy making sure Xander and Spike spend all their time doing each other.
(That wasn't.)
Check here for your Willow/Spike fics:
nha.magical-worlds.us/--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]
Perhaps I'm warped by my main exposure to BtVS being via fanfic, and that generally centered on Xander who rather dislikes him, but the idea of Spike getting together with pretty much anyone or anything that lacks a point or blade just doesn't grab me as a core theme for a fic. And no, that doesn't mean Spike/Wolverine crossover slash (you know SOMEONE has written it, somewhere, if only as a Halloween-AU Xand-erine...) would count.
--
Well, I did post a link to a Spike-centric fic somewhere further up-thread... and I /know/ I've seen a very well-written Willow-Spike thread. It involved Willow being dropped through time to shortly after Spike was turned, the two having a relationship, and just as she's giving up on getting home and asking him to turn her so they can be together forever, Buffy et al find the spell to bring her back... to a much-changed-for-the-interesting present.
If only I could find that one again... I'm pretty sure it was on TTH.--
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Willow/Spike certainly used to be popular, either with vamp-Willow or redeemed-Spike, but the closest I can find at the moment is this page
Take your time is a Willow/Spike/Angelus love triangle, with time travel, and is complete. The sequel is intended to be Willow/Spike plus platonic Willow/Angel, but is incomplete.
Stargate HP-1
Here's a fun one:
The Boy Who Reminded Them Of Daniel
SG-1 walks through the Gate... and into Hogwarts, as Ron, Harry, Hermione, and Neville.
And, of course, Harry et al find themselves appearing as SG-1, coming back through the gate.
Confusion ensues.--
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Re: Stargate HP-1
Quote:
Batman DOES NOT have nosebleeds, Batman DOES NOT HAVE NOSEBLEEDS, he told himself, trying his damnedest not to blush.
from the bat-evafic... I'm liking this [Image: happy.gif] _______________________________
We are the swords in the darkness, the watchers on the walls. The fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn. The horn that wakes the sleepers. The shield that guards the realms of men. -The Brothers Black
Rose Fist Style
www.fanfiction.net/s/1005610/6/
Quote:
Lady Shiva just propositioned Robin
Ohokaythatsprettycool
look up the 4th meaning for proposition in that dictionary, will you Imp?
Holyshit!thisIgotta...
Africa:
...seeformyself. Robbie! You... you...Lucky...Oh, hi Nightwing...wait a second
Bartholomew.
eeeeeeeep....ohmygodyoursoscary...
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.
Thanks
Thanks to everyone for the links. I'll check them out immediatly.
Re: Thanks
I am digging Helacious fanfics. Heh.
Azumanga Daioh IN SPACE!
www.fanfiction.net/s/2132104/1/
Quote:
Then how do I know she wont sneak into my room with a cleaver one night?
Because she has a lightsaber.
Yes, that's right. An Azumanga Daioh fusion with Star Wars.
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.
Re: Azumanga Daioh IN SPACE!
spittake.
*blinks*
eeeenteresting...._______________________________
We are the swords in the darkness, the watchers on the walls. The fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn. The horn that wakes the sleepers. The shield that guards the realms of men. -The Brothers Black
Furinkan.net has been updated recently with a new Sailor Moon story that can best be described as ADULTS ONLY.You have been warned."There's only one kind of monster that uses bullets"-Colonel VanHeusen , from "It! The Terror From Beyond Space"
Naruto time travel...
I just found this one last night, listed in the comments from another story. It's a Naruto story, and is a similar situation to Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Futures Past. If you liked that one and like Naruto, give this one a try. It's really well-done.
For the Love of my Friends
Enjoy!
-Feinan
Penguingate
Penguingate... BWAHAHAHA!!!!-- This message brought to you by Ely Lilly, makers of SeraFem: Happy Pills for PMS.
[Image: Aleh.jpg]
Re: Penguingate
Um. I obviously don't watch enough SG-1 to get the joke.

-- Bob
---------
Penguingate
Quote:
Um. I obviously don't watch enough SG-1 to get the joke.
You don't have to.
Think Disgaea.
Dood.
*dies laughing*
-Griever
When tact is required, use brute force. When force is required, use greater force.
When the greatest force is required, use your head. Surprise is everything. - The Book of Cataclysm
Re: Penguingate
Have you seen Madagascar? It's a crossover.-- This message brought to you by Ely Lilly, makers of SeraFem: Happy Pills for PMS.
[Image: Aleh.jpg]