Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mahou Sensei Negima Thread: A Fighting Shota of Mars

Woah, quick update! 301 is here: http://www.mangafox.com/m...i_negima/v33/c301/1.html

Dynamis is funny, in his own way. I almost thought he might be a body-snatched Nagi, but the girls don't seem to think so. And his hate-on for Takamichi and Godel is hilarious in its way.

Though how the heck did Tsukuyomi make it back so fast! Is she a double set up by Negi and Setsuna in those few panels thy were off-screen?

I'm not the only one who got the Edward Elric vibe from Natsumi at the end, right? It's a pretty useful artifact she's got, though. If that's what the mask does, I wonder what the hat and dress do?
--------------------------------------
I am the LORD OF THE CRACK!
Check out said crack:
Takamachi Nanoha of 2814- Green Lantern Nanoha. To START! Now with a TvTropes page!
FATE/Holy Grail War of 2814- The Fifth Holy Grail War with Magical Girl Prisma Illya, in the DCAU, from the above story.
Magical Girl Magistra Erebea Molly- the world's first Dresden Files/TvTropes Crossover.
VENGEANCE! The Musical! The Story of Uchiha Sasuke

"This is no time to be acting like we're in a romantic comedy..."
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

Wait....

The resemblance between the two of them is uncanny.

Both have unnaturally high levels of magical power...

....if Dynamis turns out to be Mana's father or brother or something, that's going to be a loooooooooooooong shot.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

SCM Writer of 2814 Wrote:I'm not the only one who got the Edward Elric vibe from Natsumi at the end, right? It's a pretty useful artifact she's got, though. If that's what the mask does, I wonder what the hat and dress do?
Obviously, they look stylish. (The real Most Common Superpower.)

So much foreshadowing here.. so very much.

Why do I feel like Negi has resigned himself here?
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead

Resigned himself, or prepared himself?
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Good point. I figure if he's not counting down to running out of power then, logically, he must be counting up to critical mass. Hopefully it won't all boil over at the worst possible moment.

Oh who am I kidding?
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead

http://www.mangafox.com/m...l_nanoha_vivid/v02/c013/

Two new chapters of Vivid are up.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

I really do like the artist's work for Vivid. Particularly in fights. He has a really good way of giving you the impression of motion and force.

Poor Vivio, being forced to wait while everyone else is having fun. Squirming impatiently looks hilariously awkward when she's in battle mode.
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead

Chapter 302
Are we finally going to get Setsuna to hand Tsukuyomi's head to her?

Chapter 303 Spoilers:
Setsuna vs Tsukiyomi, in which Tsukiyomi reveals her Trump Card: The Ominous Blade aka Yoh-katana Hinata.  ..  Psycho Girl got some EXPLAINING to do.
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead

She stole her sword from Hinata Sou?
Check out said crack:
Takamachi Nanoha of 2814- Green Lantern Nanoha. To START! Now with a TvTropes page!
FATE/Holy Grail War of 2814- The Fifth Holy Grail War with Magical Girl Prisma Illya, in the DCAU, from the above story.
Magical Girl Magistra Erebea Molly- the world's first Dresden Files/TvTropes Crossover.

Hinata Sou nothing.

Motoko Aoyama.
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead

She's using MOTOKO'S SWORD? Does that mean she killed Motoko?
Check out said crack:

I suppose we're going to find out soon.
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead

She can't have killed Motoko -- unless Love Hina takes place in the early 1990s and we were never told, because we see a late-twenties Motoko at Naru and Keitaro's wedding...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

It happens in the late 90s as far as I can make out. I saw the date 1999 in the books once, though i forget exactly where...
Check out said crack:

The wedding at the end of Love Hina takes place in 2005.

Negi begins teaching in the fall of 2002 and we're presently in the 2003-2004 school year.

But the story that could be told about this should be very interesting.
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead

Chapter 303
Setsuna, sweetheart, don't waste precious moments being aghast at it. Kill it.

I still think they're going to use that oath-binding bird artifact on her somehow...
Check out said crack:

No. This is a job for the "In Honor Of My First Kiss With Oujo Sama Strike!"*

*Which is, notably, an *exorcism technique*.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

Chekovs Crowning Moment of Funny? Smile

You think we can turn that into a meme?
Check out said crack:

Does that actually work if you do it intentionally?
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

I got into TvTropes, didn't I?
Check out said crack: