Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Trailers Thread II
RE: The Trailers Thread II
Well, this looks like some silly sci-fi fun

link

IMDB Wrote:When a former childhood friend crashes Sebastian's bachelor party and makes it all about himself, only an alien invasion can make them put aside their bad blood and reunite as the kick-ass laser-tag duo they once were.
--
‎noli esse culus
"Bros before UFOs". Love it.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Admittedly I still haven't even seen most of volume 7, and none of 8, but the teaser for RWBY Volume 9 is out (release date sometime in 2023)

also a trailer for a new RWBY video game for console and PC
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Shazam 2: Fury of the Gods (teaser)

Clerks 3
I didn't know there was a Shazam 1... though I did think it was weird they were doing a Black Adam movie, but if Hollywood decisions made sense to me I might have seen a movie in the theatre since ... um ... Surely not all the way back at SW ep II: Attack of the Clones? But if so I've successfully repressed it.
--
‎noli esse culus
(07-09-2022, 09:34 PM)classicdrogn Wrote: I didn't know there was a Shazam 1... though I did think it was weird they were doing a Black Adam movie, but if Hollywood decisions made sense to me I might have seen a movie in the theatre since ... um ... Surely not all the way back at SW ep II: Attack of the Clones? But if so I've successfully repressed it.

came out in 2019 here's the trailer
Dungeons and Dragons: Honor among Thieves
I am Groot ( a series of 5 shorts coming to Disney+)
John Wick 4 - official teaser trailer
Shazam! Fury of the Gods
Trailer 1

-- Bob

-- Bob

-- Bob

Black Panther 2: Wakanda Forever

strong indications that Marvel is using BP2 to introduce Namor and Atlantis (though I'm not sure why, Wakanda only coastline is onto Lake Victoria, not any sea/ocean)
(07-24-2022, 09:20 AM)Norgarth Wrote: strong indications that Marvel is using BP2 to introduce Namor and Atlantis (though I'm not sure why, Wakanda only coastline is onto Lake Victoria, not any sea/ocean)

In the '60s, they were both early members of the Avengers. It might be a Mythology Gag.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

-- Bob

-- Bob

-- Bob

Somehow (though it's not really any question how, at this point) the more I see of the She-Hulk show the less I'm interested, despite it having been the first comic book series that interested me enough to collect. I'm not even sure I'd tune in on a free trial, let alone actually join a subscription service.
--
‎noli esse culus
-- Bob

Cars on the Road (Disney+)

Avatar: Way of Water (new trailer)

Andor (Disney+)
Mandalorian season 3 trailer

Law & Order: She-Hulk. <grin>
-- Bob

Wednesday Addams (Netflix) teaser
(08-17-2022, 09:23 PM)Norgarth Wrote: Wednesday Addams (Netflix) teaser

Huh... that looks like it might not suck. Gomez was way too sedate and Wednesday a bit too emotive, but the general tone at least seems right. Ah, hope, the cruelest emotion.
--
‎noli esse culus