Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers That Should Not Be 3, Son of Crossovers!
Re: Crossovers That Should Not Be 3, Son of Crossovers!
And now I'm suddenly seeing Luna Lovegood as the feline advisor to Sailor Moon...
"Usagi! Watch out for nargles!"

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Yes, it probably should be.
-Morgan."Mikuru-chan molested me! I'm... so happy!"
-Haruhi, "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
---(Not really)
Buffy Summers' goofball horndog cousin Rayne Summers visits Sunnydale in:

Least I Could Slay

...Ethan Rayne's probably involved in that somehow as well...
--Sam
"Egad! Too much anatomy!"
So, a friend of mine pointed me to a site where I found a picture of Shana and Haruhi in a ...well, I'm not sure it's passionate, but it's at least naked... embrace.
Does this make sense in some way that I'm not aware of? '.'
-Morgan.
"...If I get caught, your name is the first to come out of my mouth, so don't worry."
-Aurica
I was half-awake this morning when I confused the lead female character from one anime with the lead female character from a completely different anime... but a re-casting started falling into place, so:
The Moon Phase of Haruhi Suzumiya
Haruhi -> Hazuki (is there an image of Haruhi in "nekomimi mode" anywhere, BTW?)
Kyon -> Kohei
Koizumi -> Seiji
Ryoko -> Hikaru
Yuki -> Kaoru
Mikuru -> ??? (the only major character left is Elfriede, but Mikuru is so not Elfriede...)

-Rob Kelk
"Read Or Die: not so much a title as a way of life." - Justin Palmer, 6 June 2007
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Quote:
Mikuru -> ??? (the only major character left is Elfriede, but Mikuru is so not Elfriede...)
Isn't the Wrong the point of the thread?
Ja, -n

===============================================
"I'm terribly sorry, but I have to kill you quite horribly now."
Quote:
(is there an image of Haruhi in "nekomimi mode" anywhere, BTW?)
Bizarrely enough, just last week I saw (and saved) a somewhat NSFW picture of what seems to be a catgirl Haruhi (the hair ribbon is quite distinctive). There's also a catgirl in the background who might be Yuki, although her expression strikes me as a bit closer to Mikuru. They're both dressed in "Barbarian Swordswoman chic," which is why I say NSFW (think Red Sonja).
I lack the capability to post this picture. If anyone wants it, do you have any suggestions on how I can get it to you?
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.
Photobucket is the imagehost I use, but there are others. All of them should have the capability to take uploads directly from your comp. They will require registering, but I've never gotten PB spam, so I think it's fairly safe.
Ja, -n

Imageshack doesn't require registration. (Which is why I use them. I don't need another password to remember...)
-Morgan."Mikuru-chan molested me! I'm... so happy!"
-Haruhi, "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
---(Not really)
I had a very silly idea on the way home in the car today.
You see, Kusajishi Yachiru, bored, is heading off to check out just what's going on with her Captain/Father-Figure, Zaraki "Kenny" Kenpachi. It seems he's having to replace his gigai rather frequently. Unfortunately the last thing she knew about his whereabouts was something about going undercover in a small Colorado mountain town called "South" something...--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Tried both Photobucket and Imageshack; neither of them worked for me.
Sorry, guys.
-----
If you e-mail it to me (my board handle -at- gmail.com), I'll put it on my website for a week or two...

-Rob Kelk
"Read Or Die: not so much a title as a way of life." - Justin Palmer, 6 June 2007
--
Rob Kelk

www.fanfiction.net/s/3656...iya_Haruhi
As the title says:
This event takes place after Suzumiya Haruhi played Warhammer 40K in the SOS-Dan clubhouse, and becomes so inspired by the fiction of the game that a gigantic closed space is created. The entire SOS-Dan is dragged into this closed space, and an entirely new universe is created, destroying the delicate balance between dimensions. Note that this story is meant to be a prologue, and will serve as the basis of all future stories to come.
I want to look away - the goggles, they do nothing!!!
Oh gods. o.o the goggles. they truly do nothing._______________________________
We're definitely playing this game wrong. I thought Vampire was supposed to be a game of personal horror, not about ninja magic-carpet airstrikes at night.
- A friend after playing a session of Dark Ages Vampire.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. THERE IS ONLY WAR!
-Same friend.
...at least it's not as bad as the other WH40K cross posted to this thread?

(Nekomimi-mode barbarienne Haruhi and Yuki)
Quote:
If you e-mail it to me (my board handle -at- gmail.com), I'll put it on my website for a week or two...
Got it, and uploaded it.
Pretty... I can see why some folks might think it's NSFW, but I don't think it's that bad.

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk

Quote:
Pretty... I can see why some folks might think it's NSFW, but I don't think it's that bad.
I don't either, exactly, but the warning was for anybody who's got uptight bosses or co-workers. You know ... the sort of jerks who object to a guy having on his desk a photo of his wife in a bikini?
-----
Snapped through time by the Edritch Force du jour, our heroine finds herself in Spain, in the late 1500s. She is horrified by the wrongs and injustices of the era, and sets out to oppose them all, all at once, as best she can, in spite of the futility of her quest. Sadly, as time goes by, separation from her anchors frays the edges of her mind, and she finds herself slipping further and further into delusion, still fighting the unwinnable fight, still dreaming the impossible dream. She carries on for many years, struggling as best she can until finally she reaches a sort of dreadful clarity, and dies, disillusioned and despairing, surrounded by those few retainers who had found her fantasy more worthy than their reality.
Dawn Keyxote
...and as long as we're abusing that riff, we may as well acknowledge that she's a talking Dawn (Key) and slap her into Shrek in the obvious place. Of course, this wouldn't really be a *bad* crossover - it's more one of those low-key never-stray-far-from-the-source stories that some writers come up with, nothing objectionable - except that if we're running it full-on, there's the obligatory romantic subplot with the dragon to go through, including, by the third movie, kids.
Also, not so much a CTSNB, but an image for a songfic (or perhaps filk) Xander POV, wistful, from one of those Buffy/Xander types, post-series: "the Boys of Summer(s)"
Stan, Kyle, and Kenny have discovered the truth.
Now they need to keep it from him, at any cost.
The Melancholy of Eric Cartman
--Sam
"Shut up or I'll make you eat your parents!"
Gaaah!

-- Bob
---------
Aw gahd! My brain. I no sit in wet myself terror being in the vicinity of a mind that can come up with that!---------------
-Jon
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
The population density of Wyoming is very low, but that doesn't mean the people there aren't also out to kill you.
---
Jon
"And that must have caused my dad's brain to break in half, replaced by a purely mechanical engine of revenge!"
As a possible counter, something I came up with while getting ready for work this morning:
The Melancholy of Anthy Himemiya
which was noteworthy mainly because I promptly came up with the portmanteau character Kyonji as a featured player therein. (Yes, I know that both characters share the same English voice actor; that's where that particular idea came from.)

-- Bob
---------
Culled from 4chan about a homebrew RPG setting:
Just think you could have a PC party comprised of the Lady of Pain, Yog-Sothoth, Goku (SS4 obviously) wielding Stormbringer, and Galactus. Trying to solve the mystery of an entity from a parallel universe whose cosmic footprints become black holes.
If we're going to go into RPGs, here's a title that's been rattling around my head for weeks: Harry Potter and the Great Ghost Dance: a HP/Shadowrun crossover.---
Mr. Fnord
http://fnord.sandwich.net/
http://www.jihad.net/
Mr. Fnord interdimensional man of mystery

FenWiki - Your One-Stop Shop for Fenspace Information

"I. Drink. Your. NERDRAGE!"