Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry Potter and the Aardvark's Judgement
Re: Harry Potter and the Aardvark's Judgement
You could also put it in a rock and bury in the center of some town. Or in a school yard or b the road side or something. Its better to put a lot of security measures and the like around a fake one and then take paraniod care of the decoy. Probably make a back up golem body near the real one. Nothing like risking your life to destroy a well hidden target and the pay off is finding a claymore mine with anti-magic wards on it. Half a second before it goes off in your face.
Then again I'd do things like set up an epic dungeon that had the total treasure of one copper piece that had an illusion of a treasure hoard cast from it. Or put people in a cell that was surrounded with those annoying screaming mushroom things and have cure deafness as continious effect in the cell. That and set up pit traps that you have to dodge into or be covered in halucinatory, itching powder. Or make a long hall way that launches summoned rust beasts from a balista at you from down the hall every 5 feet. Or traps that when disarmed make you draw from a Deck of many things or that kind 50/50 rewarded/screwed effects things. Or make levels where if you die your instantly hit with a random reincarnate effect. or long ladders where a random rung is lit up and then delit over and over again... if you touch the lit one a gelatinous cube is summoned and falls down from the top of the ladder. !0,000 pounts of goey, acid, paralitic death... as a rapidly approaching hat of doom.
Basically dungeons that contain no treasure, until someone dies trying to raid it... then the hoard would be full of the treasure brought in by people that died or got captured raiding the place. Have to remember to put up signs that inform people this dungeon contains no treasure... and big, red, shiny buttons that activate an area effect spell that makes you press the button again. Figure I can starve a few idiots to death with that kind of thing.
I still say Voldemort is crazy from making too many soul splits... that would explain a few things. The crazy leading the inbred. The crazy would explain why he is going out of his way to hear a prophecy that won't effect him unless he hears it. And it could still be Neville that kills him.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Harry Potter and the Aardvark's Judgement - by Kokuten - 07-25-2006, 06:45 AM
Re: Harry Potter and the Aardvark's Judgement - by Necratoid - 07-25-2006, 08:00 AM
Re: Harry Potter and the Aardvark's Judgement - by Necratoid - 07-27-2006, 03:33 PM
Re: Harry Potter and the Aardvark's Judgement - by Loki Laufeyjarson - 07-27-2006, 06:54 PM
but what if he _isn't_ - by Rieverre - 07-27-2006, 09:19 PM
Re: but what if he _isn't_ - by ClassicDrogn - 07-28-2006, 03:37 AM
Re: but what if he _isn't_ - by Necratoid - 07-28-2006, 05:18 AM
Re: but what if he _is_ O_o - by WengFook - 07-28-2006, 05:51 AM