Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explanation and Apology
Re: On the subject of bribing the mistress
Quote:
Boy oh boy, Hikari is obviously the daughter of Van and Hitomi(Had to do a little scurrying to confirm the fact that Van had red eyes... BTW, didja know that one of the original char designs for Van actually had him with one red and one green eye?)
As a matter of fact, I did, and it's exactly the reason I gave her that trait.
I mean, yeah, I, personally, think that heterochromia looks, for lack of a better way to put it, really cool, but since it's so rare I don't usually indulge the fondness in my writing.
Quote:
But how's the Prince consort of Fanelia?
I'm not quite clear what you mean by this, but the man himself is presumably off scheming and plotting someplace. When Van died (which was two years before the story picks up, and no, it wasn't a coincidence), no one on Gaea had any clue that Hikari was out there (it can hardly be a spoiler to say that that state of affairs will change, can it? it seems obvious...), so the throne went to Van's nearest living relative - since most of the family had died in the attack on Fanelia, that made his cousin's daughter Queen. Since her husband (Ye Plotting Bastard) has no blood claim to the throne, his title is Prince Consort, while their son, Varen, is Crown Prince. The next scene should give you a better look at him.
Quote:
BTW, while you are busy bribing the Mistress Aishuu, wouldja mind prodding her to do a bit of work on her Mystic Eyes continuation? That is the best Escaflowne continuation that I have had the chance to read.
I'm already asking the lady a favor; it'd be rude to start getting greedy. ^_^
That's not to say you can't ask her yourself, of course, but since she'd left FY writing entirely up until this, I felt Renaissance was the more pressing concern.
Ja, -n

===============================================
"Puripuri puripuri... Bang!"

Messages In This Thread
Explanation and Apology - by Valles - 05-20-2006, 12:57 PM
Re: Explanation and Apology - by Rieverre - 05-20-2006, 03:39 PM
there there - by Guest - 05-20-2006, 06:24 PM
Re: Explanation and Apology - by Valles - 05-20-2006, 11:44 PM
Third scene - by Valles - 05-27-2006, 05:08 PM
Re: On the subject of bribing the mistress - by Valles - 05-27-2006, 08:43 PM
Oh *woe* be jelly fingered me - by DKnight54 - 05-28-2006, 06:58 PM
Re: Oh *woe* be jelly fingered me - by Valles - 05-31-2006, 03:23 AM