Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Lied
Re: ... dayumn ...
Quote:
Awesome. The fights were inspired, particularly Rin vs. Sakura.
Thank you - I was a bit worried about several aspects of the entire sequence, particularly the relative length of Naruto's fight and how on earth I was going to lead the kids to discovering a blindingly obvious weak point that even Sandaime still missed.
Quote:
Having Shisui mistake Sasuke for Itachi was very interesting; call me crazy, but I don't think the shock of being mistaken for Itachi is going to do Sasuke anything but good in the long run. I wonder if this is a miscalculation on Hell!Sakura's part or not...
Not in and of itself, but as part of a larger problem, yeah - she wasn't expecting him to be able to push back from the shock of a comment like that because the Sasuke she remembers wouldn't have - her mental conception of him is fixed on the monomanaiacal post-curse-seal version, who wouldn't have had to flexibility to set his angst aside like that.
Quote:
...it's a good thing Hell!Sakura is insane or she'd be flatly impossible to defeat.
*shrugs* The crazy thing doesn't actually slow her down all that much. A bigger flaw, I think, is the fact that, for all her creativity in a lot of other respects, she still works using basic Narutoverse tactics - ie, walk up and hit the enemy with the biggest, flashiest hammer she can find... confusing power with effectiveness, I guess you could say.
And frankly, any Jounin who knows Neshan's tricks and can take his seals out of the equation could probably clobber him just as easily as she did... He's just got a very -deep- basket of tricks.
Quote:
As for Naruto vs. Naruto's Mom: so one of Hell!Sakura's hobbies is kicking puppies, eh?
That's a bit... -petty- for her, I think, but emotionally its certainly the sort of thing she'd go for.
Quote:
I eagerly await the chapter in which Good!Sakura tapdances all over Hell!Sakura's face, then. Nasty villain.
*bows appreciatively* Thank you - but I'm afraid you're going to be waiting quite a while. We won't see her again until well after the Chunin Exam.
Well, not live-and-in-person, anyway.
Quote:
But that's an excellent bit of writing there. Four fights in parallel could ahve been very confusing but you handled it quite well. I'm not sure what Nesahn did in Tsukiyomi though.
And thank you, also! That kind of back-and-forth seemed the only way to really handle it, I though, and I'm glad to see it worked.
The Tsukiyomi thing will be explained when he goes up against Itachi - which won't be all that long from now, actually.
Ja, -n
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."

Messages In This Thread
I Lied - by Valles - 11-13-2005, 01:10 AM
... dayumn ... - by Rieverre - 11-13-2005, 03:23 AM
Re: ... dayumn ... - by ClassicDrogn - 11-13-2005, 08:04 AM
Re: ... dayumn ... - by Valles - 11-13-2005, 08:08 AM
Re: ... dayumn ... - by ClassicDrogn - 11-13-2005, 08:31 AM
Re: ... dayumn ... - by Angryoptimist - 11-13-2005, 10:56 AM