Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NSFW][naruto] Open Mouth, Insert...?
notes p2
!! Discussion of kyuubi vs. Himitsu with Naruto - happens when it comes up in Ninja History - "That's not the real truth, Naruto-kun... What really
happened is a secret, but I know it..." "Tell me! Tell me, Himitsu-neesan! Why's it a secret anyway, 'tebayo!?" With a pained smile, she
pulled him into a hug. Kami, how the kid had grown on her! But he deserved to know, and didn't deserve to hear it from the lips of a traitor who'd use
it to hurt him. Now if only it didn't poison their relationship... "It's a secret to protect you, Naruto-kun... Because it's impossible for a
human to kill a demon, Yondaime Hokage had to seal the kyuubi into a baby... before I was your secret big sis, I was the nine-tails... I'm sorry
sweetheart, the reason everyone is so cold to you, is they're afraid of me. Please don't hate me." "Of... of you...? Hate you? THAT'S
STUPID!! YOU'RE MY HIMITSU-NEESAN, AND ANYONE WHO'S AFRAID OF YOU IS JUST A BIG STUPID IDIOT!!" - requires changing the graduation incident after
all.

H. can sahre thoughts with a kagebunshin instead of the real naruto if she if meditating when it's summoned - the bunshin becomes more durable, but she
still can't control it.

training - Ino hits Naruto with the Shintenshin and gets stuck inside the seal because she doesn't have enough chakra to escape. Himitsu feeds her energy
as well, since she's more connected to Naruto's senses by this time and has decided she likes this strong-willed girl. Kakashi notices how she blushes
around Naruto afterwards and teases them about mental ninjutsu not being meant to allow secret romantic meetings in the imaginary terrain. ("Ino-chan!?
What are you doing here? Oh, of course, the shintenshin..." "EEH!? Naruto has a naked girl in his mind!? I knew he was a pervert!"
"That's not it, Yamanaka-san... he had no choice about having me in his mind. And with the suffering he's endured because of it, he doesn't
need you spreading false rumors, either." - N knows what's up because he can hear Himitsu and Ino talking, groans that Ino's jutsu messed up, and
then sits down to meditate so he can help her get out before she makes a mess in his head. Kakashi flips when he realises what having the Shintenshin
"mess up" on Naruto might mean, since he still doesn't know the truth about N's "secret big sister" even though he did mess up and
mention her - the choice of "Himitsu" for a name serving as hoped.

Inside the seal, there's a problem - Ino and Hmiitsu can't touch each other, ghosting through, even though Naruto can touch both of them. Giving Ino an
infusi8on of demon chakra the canon way won't work - the seal is DESIGNED to keep that kind of chakra from leaving it... the only answer they can come up
with is to have Naruto suckle a mouthful then give it to Ino mouth to mouth, the process of which sexualises the feeding in a way it hadn't been before for
him and Himitsu. Naruto leaves again to report on what's going on once Ino's absorbed all she safely can for one dayand Ino repeats the accusation of
them being perverts since she got poked in the leg by N's stiffy while kissing him and she can see and smell Himitsu's arousal afterward - "It
was... different with you here... it's never been sexual, just a loving thing, but with Naruto stopping to kiss you exery few seconds it was just...
different! And as for that, don't even try to deny your nips aren't hard as diands, little miss prudish! You thoguht it was just as hot as I did!"
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Messages In This Thread
ch1pt2 - by ClassicDrogn - 11-07-2008, 03:40 AM
ch1pt3 - by ClassicDrogn - 11-07-2008, 03:42 AM
ch1pt4 (end) - by ClassicDrogn - 11-07-2008, 03:46 AM
[No subject] - by ClassicDrogn - 11-07-2008, 04:01 AM
notes p2 - by ClassicDrogn - 11-07-2008, 04:04 AM
notes pt3 - by ClassicDrogn - 11-07-2008, 04:08 AM
notes end - by ClassicDrogn - 11-07-2008, 04:12 AM