Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working Title: Frontier 3

Quote: Valles wrote:

Anyway. The idea that had been bugging me was just the insert-into-Sheryl part, but when I mentioned it, the ensuing conversation ended up adding the idea of
two other coauthors inserting into Ranka and Alto. Then someone, I think MatrixDragon, pointed out that the most interesting place to do the
insertion was after the start of the series but just before the audience gets clued in about Grace... and that none of the 'characters' should have
seen past that point.

Another angle that got considered was that perhaps a Real Girl should be dragged into 'Alto', just to make the gender-bending universal for the
comedy value of that, but personally I think that there's at least as much milage in 'oh god i'm dating someone who's really a
guy.'

There is, at least so far, no explanation or information on how or why those three ended up where they are;

that's not where I see the story focusing.

Y'know. a real girl inserting into Alto is probably the only way to get more mileage from the whole Alto-Hime Kabuki joke that gets pulled in the series. A
guy pretty enough to get mistaken for a girl who is actually housing a girl insert, that probably doesn't mind getting teased about 'his' looks,
just strikes me as a neat twistback on the schtick. Big Grin

I really pity the person being inserted into Ranka, especially if said person wasn't a fan of the character. Perhaps this will result in
grumpy!bad-hair-dayRanka Tongue

So the whole idea basically is three people ,who may or may not know each other, get inserted into the Frontier and have to deal with Grace's machinations
:o A neat idea could possibly be that someone gets inserted to Grace but only has conrol over her half the time.... no wait. Doesn't Grace have one or two
spare bodies on standby? A so-called blank slate devoid of Grace's plans or intelligence appears on the scene, would probably throw all sorts of monkey
wrenches into her plan.

Hmm. On second thought that road may be a little too dummy plug-ish Tongue

Messages In This Thread
Working Title: Frontier 3 - by Valles - 11-17-2008, 12:39 PM
[No subject] - by drakensis - 11-17-2008, 06:06 PM
[No subject] - by WengFook - 11-18-2008, 12:58 PM
[No subject] - by OpMegs - 11-18-2008, 11:41 PM
[No subject] - by Valles - 11-19-2008, 10:40 AM
[No subject] - by WengFook - 11-19-2008, 02:15 PM
[No subject] - by VladimirTherin - 11-19-2008, 02:52 PM
[No subject] - by Foxboy - 11-19-2008, 07:59 PM