Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
snippet seeks good home, magical adventure, cabbage
snippet seeks good home, magical adventure, cabbage
"Magical duel? I'll do no such thing. Throwing about little balls of fire or bolts of lightning, such things are beneath me as a War-Wizard of the Collegium. No, if you want an example of my magic, point out a goodly sized city of your enemies, and have your army lay siege to it for a week to prevent escape while I perform one of the lesser Rituals. When the sun rises on the eigth day every stone of the walls and within them will melt away like morning fog. That is the kind of magic at my command. Supply a dozen novices to assist and the time can be cut to three days through my puissant skill, or with twenty one days ending on a new moon the mist can be rendered so violently explosive that a single candle or pipe-match alight within it will leave naught but a scorched crater where the target once stood."

- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Messages In This Thread
snippet seeks good home, magical adventure, cabbage - by ClassicDrogn - 03-11-2012, 10:15 AM
[No subject] - by Black Aeronaut - 03-11-2012, 01:32 PM
[No subject] - by Dartz - 03-11-2012, 02:50 PM
[No subject] - by ClassicDrogn - 03-11-2012, 07:45 PM
[No subject] - by ClassicDrogn - 03-12-2012, 02:45 AM
[No subject] - by Sirrocco - 03-12-2012, 07:30 AM