Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Review

Sirrocco, you are awesome. As for choice of song, it literally grew out of one line in Homestar Runner a year back, I think the joke was the cast of characters doing an ad for a supposed album of christmas carols. "Oh holy crap" was Strong Bad of course, before cutting away to the next person.

This may just have been something I thought would be a funny thing for them to do, but I'm pretty sure is was an actual thing.

Having things turn kind of shaky and cut off suddenly at the end is mostly due to my lack of close knowledge of religious music (I energetically avoid most things involved in any "living" RL religion) and at the end a reference to the "This ____. This ____. This ____. This ____. (...) This ____ is an eyesore." meme, with the rest being running out of inspiration. No excuse, sir.

Edit: I did actually sing this while writing and slurred together the extra syallables, but wrote it normally for clarity's sake. Here's how tose long lines sound:

a fic so bad
tsa human rights vi'lation
UN envoys
ll'be sent to see it burn'd
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Messages In This Thread
A Review - by ClassicDrogn - 11-22-2013, 02:12 PM
[No subject] - by Rod.H - 11-23-2013, 03:06 PM
[No subject] - by ClassicDrogn - 11-23-2013, 11:09 PM
[No subject] - by Sirrocco - 11-24-2013, 04:02 AM
[No subject] - by Tennie - 11-24-2013, 04:23 AM
[No subject] - by ClassicDrogn - 11-24-2013, 11:38 AM
[No subject] - by Sirrocco - 11-25-2013, 08:04 AM