Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RFC: Philosophy of a hero

Yes, he is a doctor - and has already been through at least one "season" as an active hero, as well. When teh regular Danzai Soldier team gets their powers drained and get stuck in comas, he's their primary doctor. When the Danzaitron device that would restore them has teh final part, the control element, destroyed by enemy action before it can be assembled, he uses his own body as the control element and successfully revives the Danzai team, but his body vanishes and is thought to be destroyed by the backlash. Instead, he finds himself in a hidden section of the Big Z command ship, where the ancient supercomputer which runs it is secretly assembling a new Dantitan, DanPheonix. He masters the powers of Danzai White (mostly) but still has trouble with the Danzai Teleport, and is therefore chronically late to help the other Danzai Soldiers in battle, but after many trials they storm Darken Castle Shady Nexus, defeat Darken Army and Big Dark Master, and destroy Darken King, but he doesn't teleport out in time as Shady Nexus unravels and gets stuck in the space between worlds until the dimensional wake of the Chrono Racer pulls him out after it.

The first an third are things I wrote, the second is a slightly edited copy of the Wikipedia version of the Hippocratic Oath - the first would probebly be something the Danzaivar Foundation put together, the second is what he swore as part of the formal ceremories to recieve an MD, the last is the philosophy of a martial arts school. Mainly, I wanted to see if anyone caught conflict points I was missing, putting the three together. What were you thinking might clash?

- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Messages In This Thread
RFC: Philosophy of a hero - by ClassicDrogn - 09-08-2011, 09:47 AM
[No subject] - by sweno - 09-09-2011, 10:18 AM
[No subject] - by ClassicDrogn - 09-09-2011, 03:44 PM
[No subject] - by ClassicDrogn - 09-12-2011, 12:58 PM
[No subject] - by Star Ranger4 - 09-12-2011, 04:23 PM