Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For all you Verizon customers out there...

From what I understand, Verizon has an automated troubleshooting assistance system that will try to help you fix things yourself... but eventually you can get a person on the phone. I think it will even offer you the option.

Tomorrow I'll be Y-cording with someone for a bit before I start taking calls, so I have no idea with how many truly irate persons I'll be dealing with.

Honestly, though... I have no problem with angry customers. If that's what my job description entails, then I have no issue with it. What really yanks my chain is angry bosses. True story: I had a supervisor at a McDonalds on the overnights that just could not keep herself in check. I would be taking money and handing out orders in the drive through all while she would be screaming at me, much to the horror of the customers outside. They would even wish me well in dealing with that before they drive off. Of course, I never see any of those guys again.

Chances are pretty good though that I won't be dealing with that sort of issue here, though.

And I have no idea when or if Verizon is gonna roll out FiOS in Rochester. I can ask around, though.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Ankhani - 08-10-2012, 03:43 PM
[No subject] - by Kurisu - 08-10-2012, 03:54 PM
[No subject] - by Jinx999 - 08-10-2012, 04:13 PM
[No subject] - by ECSNorway - 08-10-2012, 05:18 PM
[No subject] - by Black Aeronaut - 08-13-2012, 07:45 AM