(10-11-2017, 07:17 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote:(10-10-2017, 02:51 PM)robkelk Wrote: And now I'm picturing Pavel Chekov asking about "nuclear wassals"... <g>
Heh. I just added one to my master file which I should copy over to the page, if only for giggle value -- I found a fic where the author used "kiwi" for "kawaii". I could almost see it as a spellchecker barf except I'd expect a checker to recommend "Hawaii".
Maybe the author thinks New Zealanders as a group are cute?
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

