Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Science has sides? That's news to me
Science has sides? That's news to me
#1
New U.S. ambassador to Canada Kelly Craft says she believes 'both sides' of climate science

I wasn't aware that science - real science - had more than one "side".

I also wasn't aware until I heard about this posting that the ambassador was married to a coal magnate.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Science has sides? That's news to me - by robkelk - 10-24-2017, 07:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)