Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
...I have no idea what to say.
RE: ...I have no idea what to say.
#4
(11-13-2017, 03:05 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Amazon is turning The Lord of the Rings into a TV show

What do you mean, "a"?

Amazon to make multiple Lord of the Rings prequel TV series
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Reply


Messages In This Thread
...I have no idea what to say. - by Bob Schroeck - 11-13-2017, 03:05 PM
RE: ...I have no idea what to say. - by Dartz - 11-13-2017, 03:12 PM
RE: ...I have no idea what to say. - by robkelk - 11-14-2017, 09:38 AM
RE: ...I have no idea what to say. - by DHBirr - 11-14-2017, 05:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)