Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
To Forum Members in the US
RE: To Forum Members in the US
#3
I think I speak for all of the Canadians on the forum when I say "wasn't Thanksgiving last month?" Smile

Speaking for myself, I hope you're enjoying your Turkey Day.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Reply


Messages In This Thread
To Forum Members in the US - by Bob Schroeck - 11-22-2017, 08:44 AM
RE: To Forum Members in the US - by Star Ranger4 - 11-22-2017, 10:46 AM
RE: To Forum Members in the US - by robkelk - 11-23-2017, 07:05 PM
RE: To Forum Members in the US - by robkelk - 11-24-2017, 07:52 AM
RE: To Forum Members in the US - by Dartz - 11-24-2017, 03:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)