Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Books you are reading.
Books you are reading.
So, two weeks ago I decided to scrap my Facebook account and re-invest that time into getting back into the habit of reading books.

Before 2013, I used to read between two and four books per month and plan to build up to that again, hopefully.

Right now I am finishing Cal Newport's Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World which actually was the kick in the pants I needed to finally kill the Facebook hydra.

Feel free to add books you are currently reading to this thread or any recommendations. Me? I read biographies, religious studies, philosophy (Love the ____and Philosophy books), manga, graphic novels, sci-fi, fantasy, science, even romance novels if they are interesting enough.

Can also add audiobooks if that is your preferred way to consume them.
“We can never undo what we have done. We can never go back in time. We write history with our decisions and our actions. But we also write history with our responses to those actions. We can leave the pain and the damage in our wake, unattended, or we can do the work of acknowledging and fixing, to whatever extent possible, the harm that we have caused.”

— On Repentance and Repair: Making Amends in an Unapologetic World by Danya Ruttenberg

Messages In This Thread
Books you are reading. - by SilverFang01 - 04-05-2018, 05:04 PM
RE: Books you are reading. - by ECSNorway - 04-05-2018, 06:08 PM
RE: Books you are reading. - by DHBirr - 04-05-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Books you are reading. - by Rev Dark - 04-06-2018, 07:36 PM
RE: Books you are reading. - by ECSNorway - 04-09-2018, 10:21 AM
RE: Books you are reading. - by SilverFang01 - 04-09-2018, 08:28 PM
RE: Books you are reading. - by Disruptor - 04-15-2018, 05:48 PM
RE: Books you are reading. - by Bob Schroeck - 04-16-2018, 07:21 AM