Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3M Recall (and why I won't be buying from them anymore)
RE: 3M Recall (and why I won't be buying from them anymore)
Well, our plan immediately is to replace it with something else. We try not to mess around with even voluntary recalls in this house. It's pretty much guaranteed that it won't be a 3M product, though.

I did send another email that basically said, "I can't do the phone thing, because it would literally require me to do things during working hours I'm either physically unable to, or forbidden to, so I would really prefer to do this electronically, or not at all." If they will work with me, I can work with them in terms of providing them the data that the particular unit has been destroyed. If they won't... I'll still destroy it, but they're not going to get any confirmation that it's been destroyed. Besides, I've already spent enough time on the phone getting it dealt with; it'd be more worth my time to just work through lunch than waste it being on hold waiting for a human.
"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3M Recall (and why I won't be buying from them anymore) - by LynnInDenver - 04-07-2018, 07:52 PM