Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A >small< ship, but still no stars to steer her by
RE: A >small< ship, but still no stars to steer her by
(04-23-2018, 08:35 AM)Norgarth Wrote: in the big pic with the numbered locations,  the list goes:

6 Engineering
7 Door to Ready Room
6 Science
9 Door to Officers Country

Yes, despite my best attempts, the eights looking like sixes at small font size is a known problem with AgameAperture, but I haven't taken the time to fire it up and flip them to straighten that out.

Also, if I only derped once while making an infographic I'm doing pretty well... of course, I also derped and left the starboard bridge access door inside the wall where it's invisible without the door cut out, so that standard was already on the edge. D'oh. My A-game has a few holes in it, that is the joke.

So yes, you are correct. Sadly, since I also linked it on a couple of places t hat can't be edited after the fact and imgur always gives a different URL when you replace an image I can't go back and fix it.

Rob, I suppose from the perspective of four hundred years on, a mere seventy or so doesn't look all that significant, but with Trek Earth having gone through a nuclear war in the 1990s that was roughly the equal of the Fallout games' setting in terms of how destructive it was, it's unlikely Vocaloids existed in Trek as such.

You know, that would make for one awesome crossover fanfic or RPG campaign, where the viewpoint character or PCs start off thinking they're in a post-apocalypse survive-and-rebuild situation, and they're right except that the tech enclave they will eventually be able to interact with is Zephram Cochrane's group and if they can keep him supplied with salvage and keep raiders from pillaging too much in return, the Phoenix will reach a flyable state (presumably this would be a pre-Borg incusion timeline, so no future Geordi showing up to make the last push) and bring down the Vulcan disaster relief around the world.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A >small< ship, but still no stars to steer her by - by classicdrogn - 04-23-2018, 02:49 PM