Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm seriously tempted...
RE: I'm seriously tempted...
#5
I have to buy the media in order to get the license to download audio from non-pay sites. I'm bloody well going to use what I pay for.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm seriously tempted... - by robkelk - 07-05-2018, 08:11 AM
RE: I'm seriously tempted... - by Epsilon - 07-05-2018, 08:34 AM
RE: I'm seriously tempted... - by robkelk - 07-05-2018, 09:53 AM
RE: I'm seriously tempted... - by Labster - 07-07-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: I'm seriously tempted... - by robkelk - 07-07-2018, 06:07 PM
RE: I'm seriously tempted... - by classicdrogn - 07-07-2018, 09:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)