Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(07-29-2018, 07:15 PM)robkelk Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 03:37 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Rob, how would we go about getting Rin to make an appearance in San Antonio?  Wink

Besides the Halloween party? Smile

Mechanically, Fate/Stay Night doesn't have a lot of movement magics, IIRC. So nudge somebody at your end to open a portal.

Plot-wise, Rin doesn't have any reason to show up until you get a magical girl for her to compare notes with... but she is interested in the theory behind magic, and would no doubt love to pick Fate's brains regarding the same. So there's your excuse to get her to visit.

Hmmm...  I think I can get Nanoha and Fate pulled in by the time of the party... and one of them will have noticed that Ben's kinda 'ghosting'.  (Actually, that's not a bad term for it.)

Man, this Halloween Party is gonna have a lot of shit going down all at once, isn't it?

(07-29-2018, 07:18 PM)robkelk Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 05:10 PM)Rajvik Wrote: for your consideration in first story thread

As long as you're comfortable revealing that much about yourself, I think you've got a good snippet there. They did just go through a traumatic event; PTSD is only to be expected. Simon would probably agree completely with your SI's analysis.

Same here.  Just needs a bit of copy editing, and you should be good.  Though somehow it feels a bit off for Mal - I'd think that he might be somewhat more confrontational.  Kinda like 'I don't need you poking around in my head, it's bad enough the kid does it all the time!'

Though correct me if I'm wrong here, didn't Wash and Book get brought back as well?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 07-29-2018, 08:52 PM