Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
If one is looking for a neutral venue, one might look for the one venue that's outside of North America...

7 Henrietta street is a charming former tenament located just to the North of Dublin's city centre, just ar the backl of the King's Inns in what was once the most affluent part of the city.

Sights for tourists within a feww moinutes walk include Doctor Quirkey's tarpaulin which has been covering a ruin for so long, the tarpaulin has been listed - the Carlton cinema, which has 7 5D seats and dozens of vacant rooms, and The Spir, or An Túr Solais in Irish. While the name translates to the Light Tower and refers to a high output light installed in the tip - the light burnt out years ago and nobody replaced it so now it stands as a monument to the city'[s heroin problem. Dozens of airBnB's converted from former rental homes can be had at reasonable room rates.

Come enjoy the city's boardwalk area, where heroin and cannabiss is dealt openly under the nose of the State police force. A growing homeless population provides a rustic backdrop to the new hotel and offices developements throughout the city.

On the plus side, there're pubs that date back to the 13th century. Pubs with great food. A decent camera shop on Wexford street. And good pubs.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Dartz - 08-24-2018, 05:13 PM