Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(08-29-2018, 10:33 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Anyhow... Usagi may need a daylight lamp in her room and use it in the mornings to help her body to know it's time to wake up. Setting it to an automatic ON/OFF timer switch is best. Also, a melatonin regimen is highly recommended to help her sleep.

SI-Rob might end up offering that to all the displacees. Daylight hours in Ottawa vary between approximately 18 hours on the summer solstice to approximately 8 hours on the winter solstice, so I can see a lot of sleep disorders setting in.

Luckily, "daylight" bulbs are as cheap as chips and just about as plentiful in Ottawa. Electronic timers (unlike mechanical timers that are so noisy that they interfere with sleep) are also readily available.

(08-29-2018, 11:43 PM)Labster Wrote: Having trouble waking up early is just one of those adolescence things.  I suppose we could always have C-ko drop by to wake her up, lol.

Feel free to delete my last bit of story on Halloween if y'all think it was boring, but I thought that if anyone there knew fluid dynamics, it would be Ami.  Well, and Washuu.  But nerds have a tendency to find each other at parties and talk about the most arcane topics as if they were actually interesting.

Would you mind switching the participants to Tessa and Ami, and moving it to just before Mao and Usagi force them to talk to other people? (I'd expect a submarine designer who's a genius to also know fluid dynamics.)

(Oh, yes - Brent, I saw your email. No time to reply yet.)
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 08-30-2018, 11:35 AM