Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hit-and-Run - Emergency Threatens Livelihood (gofundme campaign)
RE: Hit-and-Run - Emergency Threatens Livelihood (gofundme campaign)
Therapy update

Therapy went about as well as can be expected. My neck and shoulder are sore as hell, and they didn't keep me long. I can't stretch too far without pulling on the new stitches, so they had me do rotations more than anything else. Gotta keep that up through the weekend. The 'proceeding as expected' disappeared, this time.

Mental therapy was a chore. I've been crying and lethargic, and the hour I spent with the therapist felt like scrubbing a skinned knee with steel wool.

On the plus side, a friend recommended I talk to my docs about substituting my prescriptions with generics from pharmacy sites, and the shrink agreed. Still can't afford it, but it's much, much cheaper than the $200 Zoloft.

My physical therapist said 'no' and told me it's Percocet or bust, though. At least it's cheaper than Zoloft
I need your help. I was in a hit-and-run accident. Click on the link to see the gofundme campaign with the details.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hit-and-Run - Emergency Threatens Livelihood (gofundme campaign) - by MarshalGraves - 08-31-2018, 03:56 PM