Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Rajvik Wrote:Hey Rob, anything there that would cover an earth horse?
As long we don't have to deal with a Bad Horse.  He's really, really bad.

Water dog here.  I'll just be chilling with Tadakichi, I guess.  The Azumanga girls are all Wood Ox, except for Tomo and Chiyo.   Chiyo's a Metal Horse.  Tomo's an Aquarius, so she's either the oldest or youngest of the cohort... right now I'm thinking oldest is funnier, but I don't know when people decide to enroll their children in school in Japan.  Like, what's the cutoff date?  It's not the Coming of Age day, is it?

I've been meaning to write some Sakura divination scenes, but I know very little of the tarot.  Once I research that, I have ideas, because her cards make an interesting set of archetypes.  As she gets more cards, her divinations will get better, too.

EDIT: After reading a few sites that actually believe in tarot, it's easy to see it's all bullshit and I can do whatever I want.  Yay!  I'm writing a section now, based on a few ideas I mixed and matched, which is apparently what "real" practitioners do too.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 09-09-2018, 06:21 PM