Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(10-02-2018, 03:35 AM)Labster Wrote: Sure, why not have the Witches 5, the Fantastic 4, and the Rowdy 3, too?

Good story, although I think there's one "Mimite" in there.  She'll be interesting, because good!Mimete doesn't really appear in canon.
Oopsie. I'll fix that in a moment.

We saw the other Witches 5 die on-screen, so it would be difficult to bring them back... but not impossible. And we know they cannot work together - victims of Chronic Backstabbing Disorder, to a woman.

(10-02-2018, 03:35 AM)Labster Wrote: I guess I have a story to work on in a while with the building duplication.  But I have something back for Rob: What would any of your sailor guardians say in response to, "Hey, this big circus tent just appeared last night over the water, out on the end of the pier.  Weird, huh?"

"Oh, no, not again. Chibi-Usa, have you heard anything from Helios?"

And they go in with guns a-blazing... to discover it's a perfectly normal anime circus. EDIT: And get chewed out by Kalos, Mii, and Rob together for (a) not doing reconnaissance first and (b) throwing the show off-schedule.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 10-02-2018, 08:04 AM