Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
I'll still need to figure out Callahan's for my SI, though.  In real life I don't drink, because I just don't like alcohol.  So it's always hard for me to feel like I'm fitting in at bars.  It helps if the drunk people are not boring drunks -- I never run into that problem at programming cons.

And just because I'm not doing writing, doesn't mean I'm not doing research.  I'm passing through L.A. today, so I'll stop off and look around at Union Station, then walk around Venice for a bit.  Union Station is because I had a dream sequence I wanted to there for New Year's.  While adding foreshadowing, it has the advantage of being an actual dream I had about three years ago.  The only problem is that I haven't been to Union Station for twenty years, so my recollection of the architecture is a little weak.  But obviously enough memory that I could recognize it from my dream.

Some people need distance to recover.  One of the reasons people go in for rehab is to change routine so that they're not repeating addictive behaviors.  A lot of soldiers who had addictive or worse behaviors in the field are able to come back home and live a normal life, because the routines are so different.  So either Ottawa or Venice Beach are fine for that, it's just a question if she needs more distance or less.  Usagi makes an amazing role model, but if Mimi feels she can't live up to that, the sniping other people might start up again.  (I once saw a comedian give a motivational speech on the MYFABMOFA plan: Make Yourself Feel Awesome By Making Others Feel Awful.)  At my apartments, Koyomi and Tomo set the tone, Sakaki can make sure certain behaviors feel out of bounds, and Tomoyo can read people and nudge them onto the right path.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 10-03-2018, 12:24 PM