Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hit-and-Run - Emergency Threatens Livelihood (gofundme campaign)
RE: Hit-and-Run - Emergency Threatens Livelihood (gofundme campaign)
Still alive update.

Still no real change on the legal front. Will be calling my lawyer tomorrow for an update. We should be closing in on the due date for the return of the 'no response' from the Department of Public Safety.

Do have a possible medical update. Apart from hopefully-unrelated internal issues, I've been feeling pain in my neck, shoulder, and upper arm, and my shoulder has started clicking when I rotate it a certain way.

I'll be getting it looked at the day after tomorrow, or tomorrow, depending on what my lawyer says.

The antidepressants are finally levelling off. Still have large chunks of time where everything is wrong and nothing is right, but those are getting few and far between.

I still ask 'what's the point' when I get out of bed, but at least I can actually get out of bed, now.
I need your help. I was in a hit-and-run accident. Click on the link to see the gofundme campaign with the details.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hit-and-Run - Emergency Threatens Livelihood (gofundme campaign) - by MarshalGraves - 10-07-2018, 10:26 PM