Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hit-and-Run - Emergency Threatens Livelihood (gofundme campaign)
RE: Hit-and-Run - Emergency Threatens Livelihood (gofundme campaign)
Update

I think I need to go back to the shrink and have my meds adjusted. I haven't been sleeping well at all over the past week. I've been awake for roughly 24 continuous hours, and no amount of warm milk or laying down and trying to stop thinking is helping.

I got my car back out of the shop earlier this week. And had to put it right back in. Someone, somewhere got very confused, and they only fixed my starter, but charged me for the full repair. I was not amused.

Fortunately, it was easy to point out the error (a starter does not cost over 500 dollars to replace) and they're doing the work Allstate and I paid for double-time. I expect to be able to pick my car up on Saturday.

Unfortunately, I had already returned the rental, so that sucks.

On the legal front, no news, probably will not have any for at least two more weeks.

So, yay. No epic disasters, this update. Just sleeplessness and some lazy or confused mechanics.
I need your help. I was in a hit-and-run accident. Click on the link to see the gofundme campaign with the details.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hit-and-Run - Emergency Threatens Livelihood (gofundme campaign) - by MarshalGraves - 10-17-2018, 01:47 PM