Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Trump builds that wall ... out of troops
RE: Trump builds that wall ... out of troops
#17
I've tried engaging. Many times, in this very subforum. It hasn't worked.

But since it has driven me to post in anger, I think I should stay out of this subforum for a while.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump builds that wall ... out of troops - by robkelk - 10-20-2018, 05:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)