Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XII
(11-20-2018, 07:22 PM)Norgarth Wrote:
(11-20-2018, 07:18 PM)robkelk Wrote: And another: Police Procedural Parody. Exactly what it says on the tin... well, almost - satire, travesty, and flat-out ridicule are also on-topic.

I notice the current list does not include the Police Acadamy series (either the movies or the cartoon series)

Feel free to add them in! EDIT: Or I suppose I could do it. Smile
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada


Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XII - by robkelk - 11-20-2018, 07:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)