Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Info][Plot][Arc 2] Welcome to Sol System...
RE: [OOC][Info][Plot][Arc 2] Welcome to Sol System...
(02-14-2019, 10:54 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Someone - Labster I believe - brought up the idea of have six Earths to not only accommodate various conflicting versions (eg: fantasy settings such as Middle Earth would be emphatically incompatible with Post-Apocalypse Earth where the Mad Maxers would be, or Future Dystopia where we'd have a lot of Cyberpunk, or Utopian Future for Starfleet and Macross).

I thought you came up with the base idea. I remember being the one to suggest "genre" Earths.

(02-14-2019, 10:54 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: How badly would you guys like to see Cloud City in Jupiter's atmosphere? Makoto would probably like that - industrial might and elegant living all in one package.

As long as it's non-polluting. No killing trees, mkay?

(02-15-2019, 04:03 AM)Labster Wrote: The Klemperer rosette would probably be stable enough for six earths; I haven't seen any sims, and I'm just working off intuition here.

Let's see whether we can get a semi-professional opinion here. (surfs to https://what-if.xkcd.com/ , clicks on "Submit a Question", asks about the effect a Klemperer rosette would have on the rest of the Solar System)

(02-15-2019, 04:03 AM)Labster Wrote: Either way, I want to put Seyruun on the high fantasy world.

"Waaaahhhhh! They're poking fun at me!!!"

"Usagi, it's a compliment! They want to be so much like you that they named their city after you."

"Really?"

Sometimes being a hero means you have to lie. "Yep!" Rob replied.

(02-15-2019, 04:03 AM)Labster Wrote: Should the definition of planet be "an astronomical body large enough to empower a sailor senshi"?  I kinda want to take that one to the IAU.  There wouldn't have to be a currently living sailor guardian, of course.  But you could probably measure if the body's ley line network is complex enough to produce a living guardian.

And then people start asking to be the hosts of the currently-unallocated Star Seeds, and it comes to blows, and Usagi cries again... Smile
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Info][Plot][Arc 2] Welcome to Sol System... - by robkelk - 02-15-2019, 09:19 AM