Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(03-19-2019, 02:19 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Alicia has tested well enough to place into third grade, but at Benjamin's advisement, she is placed with the 1st grade instead where it is likely that she will be much happier.  Nanoha and Fate are in 3rd grade despite testing well enough for 5th - again, on Ben's recommendation.  Although he does say that it's not a bad idea for the two to be in the same class together as that will greatly reduce the likelihood of bullying.

But Nanoha wouldn't bully anybody... Angel

(03-19-2019, 02:19 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Thing is, this thing is all the worst possible things that Alicia could have been - greedy, vicious, jealous... it wants to eliminate it's two 'sisters' so that its 'mother' will come back and love it like she is supposed to.  A perfectly innocent desire twisted into something horrific and ugly.

That's not something I have the skills to write... but I don't mind seeing something like this in the Metacontinuity.

(03-19-2019, 02:19 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Up until then, the Masaki family and Urzu Squadron have been tying up the Wolkenritter with a combination of skill and numbers.  And now, Lindi, Chrono, Gil Graham, and Lotte and Aria have just shown up to the party.  Between that and Ben's Antimatter Surprise, the Wolkenritter retreat, leaving the others to perform damage control.

And for the Good Neighbor system to trigger. I don't care if it's in a pocket dimension, it's still a frakking matter/antimatter explosion!!!

(03-19-2019, 02:19 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: (As a side note, Ben can tell that Fate is being squicked out by having to fight horrible perversions of her sister, but she's being a real trooper about it.  All the same, he makes a note to make sure Fate and Alicia have some cuddle time later.)

Somebody might think of the Misaka Sisters here... but what they went through wasn't anywhere near as bad as this. (The clones only had to experience their sisters dying - they never had to actually kill each other.)

(03-19-2019, 02:19 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Once it's all over, Ben calls another big pow-wow, this time calling in the Takamachis, the Lowell-Bunnings, and Tsukimuras.  It's decided that Alice will stay the night with Washu since they need to see if they can fix what's been done to Alice, or at the very least, make it so she's in no danger.

Alice, however, makes it clear that she does not want to go back to how things were.  She wants to remain as a Mahou Shoujo and stay with Nanoha and Fate.  Suzuka stands by her side out of solidarity - besides, as a vampire, albeit a young one, she's actually no slouch herself.  Shinobu sighs and says that it looks like she's gonna have to teach her sister how to use her abilities effectively in a scrap.

Ben jokingly says, "Oh great.  Yet another mouth to feed!" with a wink and a grin.

"Is Alisa condemned to being... not to put too fine a point on it, a soulless abomination?"

"Hey! She has a soul! It's just, well, not in her body."

"Like the star seeds weren't in the Sailor Senshi's bodies at the end of Sailor Stars?" asked Sasami.

Everyone went quiet for a brief moment. Then there was a mad scramble for cellphones - Ben had his out first.

Five minutes later, Usagi ... Sailor Moon's face was emotionless. "Who did this to her?"

"We'll fill you in later. Can you help her?"

"I think so."

(03-19-2019, 02:19 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: It's also decided that Hayate will stay there as well.  Washu has already repaired her body and Hayate is taking great glee in being able to walk, run, jump, and dance.  And then she causes a bit of ruckus and teasing by kissing Ben on the cheek for the help he's been.

Hayate stood up and, for the first time in years, stood on her own two feet without Reinforce's assistance.

Her smile lit up the room.

Then she fell over.

Sasami grabbed her before she fell onto the floor. Hayate frowned and said, "I guess I'm a little out of practice."

"That's all right. I'll help you get used to having working legs again."

Washuu almost told Sasami that Hayate's strength would be returning quickly, but she changed her mind. Better for the two girls to have this reason to become friends, and to learn that it's all right to need to rely on somebody else or be there for somebody else to rely on her.

Thoughts?
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 03-19-2019, 06:51 PM